Now more than ever, our locally owned small businesses need to know that our communities have their backs. We’re inviting you to show us how you’re supporting small businesses in Hickory Hills and Palos Hills with our End of Summer Shopping Contest!
This local shopping campaign includes all Chamber of Commerce members in Hickory Hills and Palos Hills. It begins August 15 and runs through September 26, 2020. Shoppers can enter to win prizes every week!
How it Works
Customers who spend a minimum of $10 at three (3) or more different local businesses that are Chamber members can enter our weekly raffle. Every week, one lucky winner will receive a $30 gift card to a member business of their choice.
Dates: August 15–September 26, 2020
1. Shopper who support local merchants, purchase gift cards/certificates, order food (delivery or take-out) or pay for services will be entered to win gift cards to local businesses.
2. Receipts from any Hills Chamber of Commerce member business will qualify, so please check our membership directory for a complete listing.
3. To enter, take photos of your receipts and submit them to us via email to email@example.com and include your name, phone number and pictures of the receipts. The receipts should be for at least $10 each and include a purchase date from that week. Receipts must be received by 11:59pm the Friday before the drawing. Drawings will be held on August 22, August 29, September 5, September 12, September 19, and September 26.
4. You can take one photo of all three receipts, so long as they’re all legible, or upload three separate photos.
5. Please also submit photos of purchases that we can feature on our social media. (This step is optional, but encouraged.)
6. For every three receipts you submit, you will receive one entry. Multiple entries are allowed, as long as the receipts are from different businesses.
7. When you email your receipts, don’t forget to include your name and phone number so that we can contact you if you’re a winner.
The Hills Chamber of Commerce services the communities of Hickory Hills and Palos Hills, and is composed of many small businesses and encourages its members to make their voices heard and facilitate intelligent discussion in matters pertinent to the interests of the business community. The Hills Chamber serves as the voice for member businesses, representing, advocating, and working to enhance the business environment.
We are a voluntary organization of business and professional people working together in a community development program to make the Hickory/Palos area a great place to shop, live and play. The Chamber is a nonprofit, independent organization - not affiliated with city, state or federal government.
The mission of the Chamber is to enhance and sustain the economic environment and quality of life in our community.
The Chamber identifies and services the needs of businesses. It develops partnerships with educational, cultural, civic and service organizations. It gathers facts, provides information and facilitates discussions on key issues that impact businesses, the economy and the community as a whole. It serves as the front door to our community.
Our continued goal is to represent and promote local member businesses as we seek to increase growth and support the economic climate of the community.
Once a month a meeting is held to make a careful study of community needs and issues and receive committee reports on various projects and goals. Volunteers are the “foundation” of the Chamber. These people dedicate their time to accomplish the Chamber’s goals and objectives. The Chamber enables the communities of Hickory Hills and Palos Hills as well as surrounding communities to accomplish collectively what none of us could do individually.
The Chamber of Commerce brings together the businesses of our community. By participating in Chamber events, you have direct access to business representatives who may be your clients or may be potential clients. We provide a tremendous opportunity to get your name out there and broaden the awareness of who you are and what you do.
The Chamber of Commerce is supported by membership dues and fundraisers, not by donation, federal funds or tax dollars. It is a necessary investment in the future of your community and your business.
Chamber membership is recognized as a business expense on your income tax return. No other business investment will pay such large dividends as the one that helps to guarantee a prosperous community. Expand Chamber Foundation Programs, Services and Events.
It is our goal to utilize our resources to provide programs, services and events that continue to expand and improve our community. Expand current community oriented events sponsored by our business members. Bringing the business community and the residents of Hickory and Palos Hills together to showcase the businesses and their services in our area.
Sign up for our newsletter and updates on our latest events.
We strive to stay in communication with the community. If you have a question about joining The Hills Chamber of Commerce or its members, send us a message or give us a call. We're always happy to help!
8632 West 103rd Street, Suite A, Palos Hills, Illinois 60465, United States
09:00 am – 03:00 pm
Copyright © 2020 The Hills Chamber of Commerce - All Rights Reserved.
8632 W 103rd Street-Suite A, Palos Hills, IL 60465