Shop Local. Eat Local. Enjoy Local.
Dear Prospective Hills Chamber Member,
You may be asking … What is the Chamber of Commerce? What can the Chamber do for my business? Is it worth participating?
The Hills Chamber of Commerce is a business membership organization that is the advocate that supports, promotes, and recommends your business to our Community and other Chamber members. At the same time your membership serves as a resource for questions you may have as a new business starting out or an established one.
The benefits of your membership are many and allows you to:
· Establish business relationships at networking events such as networking luncheons and Business after hours.
· Promotion of your business events on our website, calendar, social media, email and office referrals.
· Listing your business on our Chamber website with a direct link to your website and contact information.
· Attend educational workshops on social media to enhance your skill in this area.
· Participate in our yearly Business & Community EXPO.
· Meeting our Mayors at a yearly luncheon regarding the State of our Community and with our Chiefs of Police on the safety of our business community.
· Become an integral part of our community events by sponsoring or co-sponsoring our street banner program, holiday food drives for Elsie's pantry, our Scarecrow/Pumpkin decorating contests and Trunk or Treat event in October and our recently added snowman contest.
It is the goal of the Hills Chamber of Commerce to increase membership in our established and well-respected Chamber of Commerce, to revitalize the economic business development of our area and offer various resources for growth, development and retention of our business community.
We are serious about growing your business and believe that your business is essential and important to the growth of our business community.
We welcome you as a member and look forward to meeting you.
The Hills Chamber of Commerce